You can use ExtraFax Cloud’s auto sharing feature to share your received documents with one or more users, or groups of users.
Instead of sharing each document manually, with auto sharing you can share all of your received documents in just a few steps.
If you would like to share a single document then please see the support section here.
Individual users may create and change the settings of the auto sharing. Auto sharing applies only to received documents (documents which the user is the owner).
To enable auto sharing of received documents
- Log in to the ExtraFax Cloud user who’s documents you would like to auto share,
- Account managers can log into individual users by navigating to 'Account Management / Users'.
- Navigate to the ‘My Settings’ tab, click on the ‘Incoming Options’ sub tab, and then the ‘Auto Share’ sub tab,
- Click on the checkbox to ‘Enable automatic sharing’,
- Now that automatic sharing is enabled we can specify the ‘Can View’ access for all users under the account and add new users to auto share documents with;
- In the header section at the top of the page, click the '+' icon to ‘Invite People’,
- In the ‘Invite people’ window, specify the user or group(s) with whom you would like to auto share documents with, once you start typing suggested users or groups will be displayed.
- Assign the required permission levels and type a message if required.